Saturday, February 13, 2010

Stuff I like

I don't use google buzz anymore. Because the relationship I have with people I email: they are not my "friends." They are "everyone I've ever emailed."

I guess the thing is that I want the extremely limited number of people who might be interested in what I have to say to be able to find it, but I don't want to just shove it in their faces (facebook, twitter, buzz).

Maybe it's just a self-esteem thing, but I just don't have anything to say that I feel like other people have to know right now. A blog is just about right for me, it gives me something I can look back on, and forces me to think about writing. Being public focuses my attention on who I want to be much more than who I am today.

So, if you're wondering where my buzz went, it's here if you want it, but you'll have to look for it a bit. (Or subscribe to this in an rss reader.)

No comments: